200 questions with sample answer…

200 questions with sample answer…


  1. What is your name ?


My name is Akshay Kumar. This is a very good name. I like my name very much. Akshay means which never destroys. My friends call me aki, this is my nickname.


  1. Do you go to school ?


No, I don't go to school. Because I have completed my school. Now I am doing B.Com. This is a College degree and I go to college daily. I  never miss any class.


  1. Where do you live ?


I live in Surat. This is a very beautiful city. I like Surat very much. But this is not my native place. My native place is Pathargama, Godda. This is in godda district, Jharkhand.


  1. What is your age ?


I am 15 years old now. I am going to be 16 next month. 25th April is my birthday. I celebrate my birthday every year. I enjoy my birthday party very much.


  1. How many friends do you have ?


I have three friends. Their names are Ajay, Rahul and Aman. They are my best friends. We have been friends for 15 years. We always live in friendship. We have never got any problem in our life with our friendship.


Continue...


Contact us to join Online Spoken English Classes.  WhatsApp or Call (9664617295), FacebookInstagram, Email or website

Comments